The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Skye muttered a few words under his breath, then jogged slightly to step on front of his sister a face her.

"Skye? What are you up to?" she asked.

Skye thought 'Boo!', and Melody jumped when she heard it in her mind.

"What the... Hey, that's not fair!"

Skye laughed. 'Don't worry. I can't hear you. Only transmit. I just wanted to see the look on your face.' he thought, just in case Hope had heard his earlier interruption so she'd know he wasn't actually accessing their link.

----------

Ziona looked a little guilty at Glen's chastisement. "Okay, I'll try not too, but you haven't told Zamy what you want" she said. "And the were-hogs were dealt by siphoning off the curse or something like that," she said for Zamy's benefit.

"Good, good. I'll take some bread. add butter. along with some milk. cold.And an orange juice." Said Glen."That should keep me going for a while."

"Don't feel bad, we'll get you a nice scarf if you want." Said Spectre."We just ned to link it to you so you'll actually appears with it."

Ya they will be destroyed but I gotta couple spare ones why?

Target is not you

( rocket metal pushes spark out of the way and try's to go for Anna but spark grabs him and tosses him to the ground. Spark jumps back onto Anna's bourd

Sorry for the intrusion

"Simple. I intend to use this board as a missile," replied Anna.

"Who are you working for, and what do they want with me?" Anna shouted to the robot.

Alright then lets try it

I am to capture you and commit tests on spark

"Why is everyone try to capture ME?" hissed Anna. "Get ready," she said to Sparks. "3... 2... NOW!" she shouted, deliberately missing out 1 to mess with the robot an back-flipping off the board as she sent it streaking towards the robot a full speed.

Spark stayed on the bourd to guide it and spin dash attack rocket metal

Anna used the nearby terrain to jump against, allowing her to reach the ground safely. She stood for a moment, going over what just happened. Then she started sharking, and fell to her knees crying.

(Spark landed onto the ground with rocket metals head)

Tell me why your after her now

Subject was to be tortured to see your reactiooon

(Spark walks over to Anna and says) it'll be okay (crouching next to her giving a light hug to see if she will be alright)

Anna grasped onto Spark, sobbing heavily.

"No it won't.. I slipped back. Oh god, I slipped back. I thought she was gone, but she's just waiting to take over again," she said, her words interrupted by her sobs.

Just calm down who is she is she like a nother side of you or something

"No, not another side... Or maybe it is now, I dunno..." Anna took a deep, shaky breath. "I... I was a terrible person... I... I killed people for payment. An assassin. But I... I saw exactly where my life was leading. Walking on front of me. It wasn't what I wanted. It was what I was trying to avoid.... It... it broke me... but I gained something else, a family, friends. A good life. But just there... the person who I was... the killer... came back..."

(Spark grasps her hand and start to glow while his right arm is burning light fire) it'll be all right (spark try's a spell to help her get red of her dark side)

Are you fine now did it work

(ooc: A spell to remove character traits....? That actually sounds kinda evil. But what exactly does this spell do and how does it work. Though it probably won't be fully successful as I'd hate to get rid of her character development.)

(ooc:Dude, That's godmodding man. Don't go that way.)

It morfs that one short minute where she was scared and doesn't no that she had a break down or is that to much I mean I don't want to upset you so that scene could have not happened.

Alright that did not happen sorry

Edited by Spark Falls

(ooc: A minor memory alteration is more okay that a full out 'I alter your personalty'. Still not the best way to deal with a crying girl though!)

(Ooc: We aren't mad at you. When someone is crying, You comfort them. And boy is this something Mina needs.)

Oh okay then lets get read of that part and he does this instead

(Spark grasps her hand and says) its all right they where not after you they just needed a target to get my attention and study my reaction. Ill help you with this evil side you and me together and don't worry I have a evil side to trust me!(spark gives her a tight hug to make her happier)

Anna managed to smiled at Spark's offered and hugged tightly back.

"Thank you, oh thank you," she said back. "Everyone I've met since coming here has been so nice. If... if you need any help with your side..."

Ill be fine. I just can't handle seeing friends get hurt

"Friends. It's so nice having friends.... I don't like seeing them hurt either," replied Anna.

Zamy got up and went over to the counter, ordering their breakfasts before returning to her seat.

Yah they sure are lets go find Skye and Melody

(Spark summons his bourd and says) here hop on