The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Thank you ." said tikal , before going in the store.

--------------------------------

"Well , I guess that's all we can do then..." Said Glen.

"No problem Angel," replied Skye, looking around. "Hmm, I don't think we want anything to metal or fancy. Some nice wooden furniture I think," he suggested.

------------

'I do have his radio frequency so I could call him. And you better recommend to your superiors that you put a tick box in you paperwork asking 'deceased?'!" joked Melody.

------------

"The rest of your plan still holds though," said Ziona comfortingly.

Hope laughed. "I don't think they'd like that or even see the point. Bringing ghosts in can cause a lot of problems, not least getting them out again. And feel free to call him if you want."

Target acquired: most capture and take to HQ

(Spark turns around to see a rocket heading for Anna)

'Ghost imagination service, how may I help you today?' thought Melody, laughing out loud. She picked up her radio and switched it on. "Hey? Skye? Can you hear me?"

-------------

Skye gave a little start when his radio fired up. "Yeah Melody. Hearing you fine," he replied. "What's up?"

-------------

Anna saw that Spark was watching something behind her, and spun round herself. With no time to think, Anna leapt upwards off the board, the missile passing beneath her. However, she was unable to land back on it, instead catching it with one hand and dangling from it.

"Would now be a good time to do the, you know?" Melody asked her brother over the radio.

'How would you even regulate something like that!' joked Melody.

(ooc: Hope and Melody as ghostbusters complete with proton packs?)

-------------

"Uh, I dunno," Skye replied to Melody, turning to look at Tikal. "Uh... Do you mind?" he asked Tikal, looking upset at suddenly leaving her.

"That's still a little victory then." Said Glen.

-----------------------------------

"Yes, I won't mind." Said Tikal.

"I have no idea. Some kind of ghost trap? I don't actually know how to fight ghosts. A major weakness in my intellect I know."

Knuckles and Astraea make it back to the shrine. As they walk up, Kali looks over to them and get's up from the ground. He rushes over to Astraea and hugs her tightly.

"Thank the elements you've made it back." he says to her. She confusing puts her arms around him as well.

"Umm, yea. It's good to see you again too." she then looks to Chaos who still holds the book in his body.

"Is that the final journal?" she asks, letting go on Kali and walking over."

Chaos reaches into his own body and pulls it out, revealing the seal to be broken. As Astraea opens it, she looks through a bit.

"Just as I suspected. I cannot read their language." She then looks to Chaos. "I assume with time you'd be able to, however you can't talk."

Chaos simply gives a nod as Knuckles thinks for a moment.

"Then our only hope is to capture Trigun and have him read it for us."

Target mist rocket metal will engage

(Spark jumps onto Anna's bourd and pulls here up)

"Thank's Angel," said Skye, giving her a kiss on the cheek. He passed the list into her hands. "Do you want to look yourself or wait till I get back?" he asked. He then picked up the radio "I'll be on my way shortly."

--------------

'Ah! You'll need to find some way before you go poking about in the desert then!'

-------------

"Thank's Spark," said Anna as she got back on the board. "Friends of yours?"

------------

"More than a little victory surely?" asked Ziona

"I'm sure I can come up with something. I am a genius after all. All it requires is a ghost to see what is effective, but that means I'd have to go to the desert. This is problematic," thought Hope.

"More than little indeed."Said glen.

-----------------------

"And he is obviously not going to let himself captured that easily, let alone give us a chance to talk him in." Said Spectre.

-----------------------

Tikal nodded and went on her way with the list.

Skye nodded and flew back off to the hotel.

-------------

'If I go with you, we can find one g-ghost, then you do some tests and I can hi-tail us outta there if it goes wrong. Oh, and Skye is on his way to the hotel. Might want to ask Zamy if she wants a word with him?'

-------------

Ziona smiled, and sat down. "And we still haven't had breakfast yet. Who's ordering?"

"Thanks Melody, but that's something for the future. And sure, I'll give her a heads up." thought Hope.

"Zamy, I think I remember Skye saying he'd be meeting up with us soon. If you want to talk to him this would be the time," she said aloud.

"Thanks, I'll do that. And I'll order," offered Zamy.

'I'll get Skye to join us at that little cafe where you are then,' though Melody as Skye arrived.

"There you are. No Tikal? Almost strange seeing you without her now," joked Melody.

"I...er.. well..."

"Nevermind. C'mon, let's get Hope then we can deal with the other issue."

"Just a sec," said Skye, as he ran into his bedroom to grab his journal."

----------

"Good. I was beginning to get a bit peckish," said Ziona. "And try to ignore the rep that Skye has in the Cop's Zamy. He's not that bad."

No I don't even no any thing called rocket metal.

(Rocket metal rushes back to attack Anna and Spark. Spark jumps forward to do the same)

"would it be lying If I say he saved us from a lot of troubles ?" Said Glen.

-------------------------

Tikal was now busy recovering everything on the list.

"Ok then. Don't be too long."

"Same. So what're you having? And don't worry, I won't go hard on him," said Zamy.

'We're on our way', thought Melody as she started heading out the hotel with Skye. Skye meanwhile, opened his book, looked at one of his recently scribbled spells, and a sly little grin appeared on his face.

------------

"Nor do I. None of the people who want me dead go in for robots," said Anna. Her shy attitude had currently vanished, and there was a cold edge to her voice. "If these boards are destroyed, can we re-summon an intact one?" she yelled after Sparks.

-----------

"That wouldn't be a lie Glen. If it wasn't for him several Zones including this one would be infested with were-hogs, and I think I'll have a croissant and a coffee Zamy. A really, really strong coffee."

"Ok then. Werehogs? Those things don't go down easy. And what are you having Glen?" asked Zamy.

"Do not try to replace alcohol with coffe." Said Glen."It doesn't work.Worse, it make you angry."

"Then we'll just have to lure him here." Astraea says, pulling out the other two journals. "He needs these just as much as we do."

"You've still been holding onto them?" Knuckles asks surprised.

"Of course, everything in our possession gets de-materialized as well when defeated. Otherwise we'd be reborn naked every time. It was something we've all evolved from over time."

Chaos looks down at himself and lets out a silent sigh due to his lack of clothing.