The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Please enjoy your flight," joked Skye as they skimmed over the top of the trees.

-----------

Melody arrived back at the penthouse. "Dad? Shadow? Crowley? Hello?"

-----------

"You, lost for words?" laughed Ziona. "And I'm sure for ONCE it'll be a quiet visit!" she said to Zamy

Crowley got up from his chair.

"Yes Melody?" he asked as Shadow came into room.

"Hi you two. Hope and I are planning to visit the UF with Zamy... Well, okay, Hope will show us round. Would one of you be able to give us a lift there and back?"

"I could run you over there. I am going car browsing after all," replied Crowley.

"Oh yeah. Shall I give Anna a call once she's finished racing?" asked Melody. She was curious to see what Crowley's reaction would be, if there was any interest at all from him.

"I did say I'd let her help me. It would be somewhat rude to leave without her, so yes please do."

"Okay, will do," said Melody. It still looked like Crowley was steadfastly neutral about the whole thing. 'By the way, Hope? Can you hear me up here?'

"Very faintly. What is it?" thought Hope.

Crowley nodded and sat back down in his chair.

'Nothing. Just thought I'd test the distance. Looks like we're near the limit.'

'Crowley say's he will, but we should let Anna know before we go as they're going car shopping.'

'Sure thing. If I can find where they went!'

"Take your time. Remember I have to get her cleared for entry as well." thought Hope.

'Ah yeah. I keep forgetting about the boring official stuff.'

"There, I got back to my sense."Said Glen."What did I miss ?"

--------------------------------------------

"The fly is quite enjoyable."Said Tikal."Where are we now?"

"Practically there," replied Skye as then flew over the outskirts.

-------------

'Does anyone enjoy it?' thought Melody, as she started looking around the Penthouse for Locke.

------------

"Not much, aside from Zamy saying she'd take the girls to visit the UF," replied Ziona.

"great."Said Tikal.

------------------------------

"A lot happenned then." Said Glen.

-----------------------------------

"Let's just hope said Book is waterproof." Said Spectre."The others should be here soon.

Skye landed in the city, letting Tikal down gently. "Here we are!"

-----------------

'Makes you wonder why's there's so much of it around then' thought Melody. 'Oh, should we stop doing this incase... Hey, if Anna is busy racing, should we grab Skye?' Meanwhile, she called aloud "Dad, are you around?"

------------------

"Pretty much, yeah," replied Ziona.

------------------

Miles emerged from underneath the portal. Now he just needed to make sure the targeting interface was working. And that the power source was up to scratch.

"Arlight. Let's see those furniture now !!" Said Tikal happily.

-------------------------------------------

"Well, I say we tag along for a little while, and if we find a nice little place , we stop there and enjoy ourselve a bit, what do you say?" Asked Glen.

-----------------------------------------

(Ooc:Because it wouldn't be fun otherwise.)

Meanwhile, In another zone.... A familiar echidna was looking at several screen in what appeared to be a control room, Until a Room opened behind to reveal an hooded form."Sir, we have news for you."

"Yes?"

"It appear that one of our abandonned building,hum...the one where the breach happenned..." The soldier was feeling more and more uneasy.

"Yes ? Please, finish your sentence."

"Well.... The backup generator have been put back online sir. It seems that...people have taken over the lower complex for themselve sir."

"That's...interesting."Said The watcher.

"Should we send a squad to investigate sir?"

"No... It won't be necessary."

"But , sir ?"

"Don't worry, I'll watch these.... intruder from here. If they are where I think they are,Watching their every moves won't be a problem. And if they just happens to have ...nefarious intention toward us... I'll act personnaly. And now, Dismissed !!"

"Sir, yes sir ."

The fallen guardian was happy.... It's been a long time since he has been this happy. There were visitors in his home. And he would make sure they would be welcomed with all the respect they would deserve.....

"That might be difficult to do. With his criminal record getting a permit will be tricky. Only reason he got to GUN HQ was Shadow being there. Plus he'd want to bring Tikal and that's even more paperwork for me."

"After you," said Skye, holding the door to the store open for Tikal.

----------

'I, uh, was meaning we talk to him here till Anna was done, not that he'd come with us. Though, how would you fill out a form for a ghost?'

---------

"Maybe, but I should be more offical now, so the two of us should stay here to keep an eye on Skye. He is the primary reason we're here after all

"Oh I see. We could, but we have no idea where he is. As for filling out a form for a ghost, honestly I don't think I could."