The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

(Spark closes his eyes and feels the breeze when he opens his eyes Skye is less then 3 ft away he jumps of his bourd due summons it and then summons a pair of hover skates and continues racing Anna surprised that she is still right behind him)

"Good idea," said Skye, pulling out a notebook. "Now let's see..." he began writing down items, reading them out as he did so.

-----------

"You know.... Hope, I really wanna see the UF, but to say sorry to Zamy, maybe we should do some kinda activity she'd like and invite her along?" suggested Melody.

-----------

"Skates?" muttered Anna as she weaved after Spark. "The hell?"

-----------

"Just don't get into a politic discussion with the kid's father then," laughed Ziona, who the gave Glen a playful tap on the back of the head. "I'm right her ya know! And I can hear everything you say."

Tikal sat down nearby .

----------

"Ouch. Living with someone can be hard at time..." Joked Glen.

"If you have any suggestions please say," said Skye.

-----------

"Hey, is that her over there?" asked Melody pointing.

-----------

"No problem Zamy," replied Ziona. "And it will be harder if you don't screw those eyes of your back in!" she said to Glen in a tone deliberately unclear to whether she was joking or not.

"So far, I have nothing to add."Said tikal.

--------

"can I really be blamed for enjoying the view from time to time?"Said glen."My dear , do know that I love you as the only one in my life ."

"Well I think that's everything?" said Skye looking at the list. "Shall we go shopping?"

-----------

"C'mon then," said Melody to Hope as she set off towards them.

-----------

"Just as long as you don't let the view take over your life," joked Ziona. "Oh hey, it looks like our wards have found us first," she said to Zamy. "Well, one of them anyway."

Hope followed Melody.

"Well that's easier than chasing them at least," joked Zamy.

Melody went a little shyly up to Zamy.

"Uh.. Hi there... I'm really sorry... about how I acted this morning and, uh.... Hope and I were thinking... about going to visit the UF but that wouldn't be fair to you so... uh... er... what kinda things do you want to do... cause we can do one of those, you can have fun and keep an eye on us.... and we... can maybe get to know each other more?"

" Beside , you look adorable Zionna. i don't think i could keep my eyes on any girl without comparing her to you. With you obviously winning, to their dismay." Said glen.

--------

"So... What next?"Asked Tikal.

Zamy was slightly surprised by Melody.

"Er... it's fine, just a case of mistaken identity. I don't really have anything in mind. I could just come to the UF with you. I'm sure my bosses would want more data on it for reference."

"What next? Now we go shopping for furniture and the like," said Skye.

---------------

Melody grinned. "That'd be great. But... really, it wasn't fine... And I'm really, really sorry."

----------------

"Aww, you really know how to get back on my good side don't you," said Ziona, leaning into Glen.

"I've had times when people's first reaction to me is to lunge at me with something. So this was comparativrly tame," joked Zamy.

"Just saying the truth." Said Glen.

------------------------------------------------

"Then let's buy furniture !" Said tikal gleefully.

"Great.. I think I remember seeing some shops when we were at the video store yesterday. Let's go." Skye offered his hand to Tikal, getting ready to fly back to town.

------------

Melody laughed. "You must have some... good stories to tell!"

Ziona began to tickle the back of Glen's neck, but making sure the girls couldn't see it. "Mmm, that's definitely worth something Glen."

"We'll, uh, stick to the good stories for now!" replied Melody. She turned to Hope. "So what do you need to get this set up?" she asked.

"Paperwork for your visiter's permit. Zamy can just get in with her Zone Cop ID. And we'd obviously need transportation. So that'd be either Shadow or Crowley."

"Okay. Cool. Do you wanna see about paperwork and I'll run back to the hotel and ask one of the hedgehogs for a lift. And let Dad know where I'm going."

"Sure thing," replied Hope before she pulled out her PDA and starting searching for the relevant section.

"Please, not in front of the kids..." Said Glen."I don't wanna get kicked out by locke because of this..."

-------------------------

"Good idea. Let's have a look there." Said Tikal, preparing herself to leave.

"Okay, hang on," said Skye as he took ahold of Tikal.

---------

"Okay. Be right back!" said Melody as she sped off.

---------

"Oh, I was tallying it up for later," whispered Ziona to Glen. "See, they're not all that bad," she said to Zamy.

tikal grabbed Skye"I got you."

----------------------

"Well, in that case...." Said Glen." I don't know what to say..."