The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"But I'm sure they'd be decorative," laughed Skye. He headed into the main opening and picked up the spades that had been left there. "So where are the windows going?"

"But none the less."Said glen."Wanna do something today Zionna? If zamy wants, she can come too! Hopefully we should be able to have fun while watching the kids."

------------

"On the wall , little one."Said Tikal happily ."Which wall? The ones that let light getting in."

"Sure I think I need one too."

-----

"I'd rather not see him unless it's absolutely necessary. My business is with the children and the other Zone hoppers after all. And I'm not here to enjoy myself unfortunately."

----

"So you keep saying, though I hIghly doubt she was. Brainwashing someone takes a lot of time and skill. So until I have properly verified whether she was or wasn't, I will defer to my much more informed judgement."

"I'm one of these zone hopper ."Said Glen."That mean you have to keep an eye on me too... From my point of view it's a win win situation: you have fun, and you keep an eye on me."

Skye laughed. "I know. But we want to make sure they light up the right area's. Let's see... Lounge, kitchen, study, bedroom, bathroom," Skye muttered as he steeping inside and started pointing around.

---------

Melody nodded and starting heading to a nearby stand. "I get the felling Anna was planning to show us up until Spark came along."

---------

"I would say you should try to enjoy yourself somewhat while your here. You'll go crazy otherwise. It shouldn't be too hard to do that and keep an eye on our charges. Though, if you want to make things more official, you may need to lay down some ground rules," said Ziona.

-----------

"Then clearly you haven't had much experience with magic," commented Miles, turning on his heel and heading to the portal.

Tikal looked around as well.

------------

"That's a good idea," said glen.

"Agreed. Oh well."

----

"Well if they keep running off it will get rather hard unfortunately. But yes, I need to keep my sanity intact so not getting overworked is a good idea."

-----

"Magic is disgustingly unscientific. Besides, very few people practice magic in the Prime Zone."

(Ooc: won't be here for a month or so.)

"Oh my!" Kayl said as she laughed, "I'm scared"

------

Berry talked to Max and then called Kayl.

Kayl turned to Rancor again, "I've to go...sorry... hope you find your br-"

She was pulled by Max.

then they went away in a portal, "We'll come back!" Berry shouted.

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

(ooc: aww, ok. hope all goes well/ have fun with what you're doing.)

"Haha, don't be. You'll love em." Rancor says as he heads out with Kayl.

----------------------------

"I see. He must be reviving her then." Kali says looking towards the mountain. He then turns back to Spectre. "What happen to me after I froze over? Did I die as well, or did you manage to get me out?"

-----------------------------

"So you do know of his transformation." Knuckles says. Astraea simply nods her head.

"You could say it may be the reason we're here in the first place. Before we fell the first time and somehow transported to this world, him and his entire squadron had gone berserk. I was left to fight him, along side with taking care of Trigun, but at that point he wasn't as villainous as he is now. He held back on most of his power as well."

"I see." Knuckles says thinking. "So I can only assume that your people have some hidden power as well."

"We tend to restrain from using it to improve our own abilities, but yes. In a way, you could say ours is the most dangerous in terms of environmental affects."

"You set everything around you ablaze?"

"Not just fire, but lava as well. Our bodies fully emit lava from every side with ability to control it."

"Good lord, it would be like Chaos's final form only worse." Knuckles says thinking back to the destructive power of perfect chaos.

"For you maybe, but for us it is an ability with beautiful wonders. You could say we mainly held back on it against the earth elements because they at least wish to share the same land as us."

"The fight was hard against trigun, but you came out of it alive ." Said spectre.

"I can only imagine. In anycase, we should head back. Chaos should be done opening the book by now." Knuckles says. Astraea nods once more and the two begin to head back to the shrine.

---------------------

"That's good then." Kali says as he looks over to Chaos who still held the book in his stomach.

"Is that the third journal from the water elements professor?" Kali asks looking confused.

(ooc: Have a good time Eliza)

"Hold on a sec..." Skye closed his eyes for a second and concentrated, creating a magical illusion of how the inside of the hut would look when done. "There we go. Are we missing anything. Any rooms or furniture or stuff?" he asked Tikal.

------------

"I can't believe she never taught me how to ride a board," said Melody suddenly angry. "Was she scared that'd she'd enjoy herself and that might lead to a mother/daughter bonding moment or something?"

------------

"Is this a good time to mention two of them have super-speed, so running off..."

------------

"Perhaps," said Miles as he walked off, "but this group has had a large influx of people from various Zones."

"Just let it go. This is teenage Anna, not middle aged Mina. It obviously hasn't occurred to Anna yet to teach you."

------

"Hmm, maybe we can appropriate the services of someone who can keep up?"

-----

"That still doesn't explain their motivation. Mina was someone people would want dead, not reprogrammed. But it's best to stop this idle speculation and settle it once and for all when she is brought here. Which reminds me, how are we going to contain the Ultimate Lifeforms?"

Melody shook her head at herself slightly. "I... I know Hope. I was mad at Mother, not Anna. Until just then I'd almost forgotten they were the same person."

-----------

"I was thinking sub-dermal trackers linked to our teleportation system," said Ziona. "Though those are only meant to be used in extreme cases. Unless you have a speedster in mind."

-----------

"As long as you don't mind some 'unscientific' magic, I've got some methods that have been proven to work on Shadow," replied Miles with a smirk. "Or we could do it the hard way."

"It's fine Melody. Now come on, let's get you that drink."

-----

"The sub-dermal implants could work. And this does surely count as exceptional circumstances. And no, I was just going on the assumption we'd be able to find someone to do it."

------

"Very well, so long as they do not impair their functioning and do no harm to them."

"Sorry, it must seem really weird for you. But yes, drinks. What do you want? Oh, and no sign of any more headaches?"

----------

Ziona chuckled slightly. "I suppose it does. As for speedsters, well, the Prime Mina is kinda known to this group, but filling her in on the situations... plus, she has her own job."

---------

"It would impair their Chaos and Anarchy powers. But you'd need to do that anyway unless you wanted them teleporting away."

"I'll just get a lemonade. And nope, my head is fine. Yours?"

-------

"I see, it's probably best not to let anyone else know anyway. Even more so if they have their own life to lead."

-----

"That's acceptable. I meant with regards to biological function."

"I think I'll get the same," said Melody with a smile. "And my head's fine now. I guess those few sentences cleared it up. Kinda odd though."

-------------

"The only other option would be to ask Shadow to donate his rocket skates," laughed Ziona. "And I don't think he'll agree to that. Do you want to make the order to HQ or shall I?"

-------------

"Nothing like that. These would be more like manacles, but we would control their movements."

"Glad to hear," replied Hope.

---

"We could always see if he had a spare pair. I know how to ice skate," said Zamy, half joking. "I'll call in the implqnts tonight."

----

"They will do nicely."

"Thank's Hope. As long as your head doesn't flare up."

--------------

Ziona laughed. "I imagine the idea must be a similar technique. I'll ask him next time I see him. You never know!"

--------------

Miles nodded and started taking the cover of the portal, looking at it's workings. 'And that's not the only think magic can do,' he thought to himself. 'Give me a few days here, or a few undisturbed hours, and I'll find a working antidote spell for whatever you've poisoned me with.'

"I'm sure it won't,"

----

"Thanks. It's worth a shot."

---

Hope collected her thoughts, wondering when miles would work out she had only given him a placebo.

"As long as we avoid thinking!" joked Melody.

---------

"Yeah. I can think of crazier ideas," said Ziona.

--------

Miles continued working, muttering to himself. "I'm not obsessed..."

(ooc: Lol)

Hope laughed as she got her's and Melody's drinks.

----

"Exactly. I never thought I'd find a practical reason to try out my skills again."

----

Hope smirked at Miles' denial.

Melody sat down on the beach, enjoying the view and the sun.

------------

"You never know when things can prove useful!"

------------

Miles slid under the portal with some tools, still muttering and not realising Hope was listening. "This is about saving her..."

Hope handed Melody her drink and sipped her own.

----

"I know. But ice skating is a little abstract."

---

Hope smirked even more at his words. "More like imprisoning her," she thought to herself.