The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Zet was sitting up in bed. He turned to face Zamy as she approached.

"So, they finally sent someone from the correct department for this job?" he half asked, half joked.

Zamy gave a little chuckle. "It took them a while but they eventually got the right idea. Sending you on this detail just doesn't make sense: it's not like my department's that understaffed. Are you ready to make the trip back?" she asked.

"It was meant to be an arrest," Zet shrugged. "That and I think I may have angered the Captain at somepoint by showing-up his favorite." Zet tried to get out of the bed, but winced in pain. "I think I'm ready, as long as the doc's on the other side are ready too! And a word of advice Zamy. Don't trust those kids. I'd swear they're just biding their time."

"We've got a medical team standing by. And don't worry, they try anything and I'll be going for a homerun," she replies, tapping the bottom of her baton. She activated her teleporter and took Zet to the awaiting medics.

"I should's known there was nothing to worry about. I still have the scars for the last Department's Baseball Tournament," said Zet, laughing as he was teleported.

(Me) Hello geys

(Spark has got a bad felling about the fight he turns only to notice a huge shine of light coming from the enemies hands)

Skye get down now.

(Spark flies full force to grab Skye out of harms way)

Grasp my hand. : Spark yells to Skye

Skye opened his eyes.

"If I do that it'll disrupt their ritual and they'll be able to use their magic again," he shouted back.

"Hehe, sorry about that. Good luck with everything," she replied before teleporting back to the GUN infirmary with a wave.

Well then this is gonna hurt

(Spark takes the blast to protect is new friend)

Huh,huh, no sweet I've got your back

(Spark falls down and is knocked out)

(Me) 33 soldiers remain

Skye watched in horror as Spark took the hit. His fist's clenched as he altered the words to his ritual. The black could of dark energy began to solidify above him, and bolts of purple energy began to scream from it, impacting into the solders.

------------

Melody continued her assault, ducking as the bolts began to strike. She glanced back towards the hotel.

"Huh boy. Who P*ssed Skye off this time?" she asked to no one in particular.

------------

"Don't worry about it. I can walk again now. And good luck to you as well," called Zet as Zamy disappeared. He turned to the reception committee. "Okay then. Time for my public execution," he joked.

Zamy pulled out a small notebook and looked through it.

"It's best if I get straight into action. Can you please take me to where the children and my partner are?"

Shadow nodded to Zamy and chaos controlled her and Hope into the main room of the hotel penthouse.

Crowley had walked out of his room and assumed his usual seat just as the trio arrived.

"This is getting kinda crazy," muttered Melody as the purple bolts began exploding on impact. "I better clear out."

The mongoose sprinted back to the hotel and up to the balcony.

"Miss me?" she asked flippantly to Anna, and was surprised when her sister gave her a tight hug. "Hey, easy there Sis!"

"I was worried about you," replied Anna. She glanced into the main room as she hear three people teleport in. "Is that someone else new?" she asked surprised, walking in followed by Melody. "And it looks like your friend's back."

Zamy looked around the room then slowly began to remove her helmet, tucking it under her arm once she'd got it off.

The two mongoose girls stared for a second at the dehelmeted Zamy. Then simultaneously they both screamed.

Melody rushed forward at her top speed, grabbing Hope, crashing into her room and slammed the door behind them. Anna leapt over to were Crowley was sitting, interposing herself between Zamy and the Hedgehog, arms spread and eye's shut.

"Don't hurt him," she begged. "Please don't hurt him!"

"Don't worry!" Knuckles yells out. "We have the book safe here!"

As he holds it up, Chaos looks back and quickly pushes him to the ground. The serpent chasing them comes busting out the hallway and into the main room. It fully extends out to the height of the ceiling and looks down on everything.

"By the ancestors...so this is where they placed it." Trigun says looking wide eyed.

Kali notices the serpent enter the room and begins bashing against the other side of the force-field to get to it.

"If I were you, I'd let him go now while he's still focused on it." Trigun says looking to Spectre.

Crowley and Shadow simultaneously facepalmed, and Zamy's jaw dropped when the chaos began.

"Hurt him? Why would I do that? I just need him to fill out a form at some point," she said, confused.

Hope wrenched herself free of Melody's grip.

"What do you think you're doing? Do you want the Zone Cops to distrust you?" she asked angrily.

Melody stared at Hope with somewhat wild eyes.

"Wha... Did you say Zone Cop? You mean..." Melody's words suddenly died and she sunk to the floor clutching her head. "Oh nonono, don't wear off now. Not when there's a psychotic pink hedgehog about to smash down the door."

--------------

Anna opened one eye to look at Zamy.

"Forms? Why would you... Oh.. uh... erm.... That's... that's a Zone Cop uniform... so, uh.... you're not from Moebius then?" she asked, rubbing her hands together looking a mix between embarrassed and terrified.

Locke was quite busy fighting, so he couldn't see what was happening around them.

------------

Glen heard a noise outside."Sorry cutie, I guess the cuddles will have to wait a bit more." He said sadly , but not before giving her one last kiss."Come on, let's see the reason of this commotion."

-----------

Old red Sighed."Anna, melody, please try to have a better looks at things next time. Assumption only lead to unfortunates outcomes."

----------

"This will hold.... "said Spectre."I trust him... I know ... He can,.... Control...himself." Spectre was panting ."I know..."The forcefield wouldn't last very long, unless Spectre had a solution ... Or a chao emerald.

"I... uh, erm.... I'm sorry," said Anna, now acutely embarrassed. "Uh, hello, I'm Anna. What's.... your name?" she asked the Zone Cop.

----------

"Aww, do we have to?" complained Ziona

"Of course I'm not from Moebius. I am a Zone Cop. My name is Zamy and I'm here to watch over you and make sure there's no funny business," said Zamy.

"There's nothing psychotic about that Zone Cop, Melody," said Hope as she opened the door.

Dylan was still watching the battle. He hadn't really noticed the screams of Melody and Anna and instead, took a picture of the battle itself

"I think we should." Said Glen, Still hugging Zionna."What if it was the new zone cop ? if she found us that way, it would be bad for the both of us..."Not that he truly minded at the moment .

---------------------------------

Tikal slowly opened her eyes. A new day was coming, and with it, all the adventure one could only dream of... but for now, she would enjoy the bed and her favorite plush a bit... Where was skye ? he wasn't here...oh well... maybe he was simply awake.

(ooc: As Spark Falls is away from the weekend, as there was very little left of the enemy force, shall we declare the battle won for now?)

"There... isn't?" moaned Melody with surprise, still clutching her head. She looked up at Hope. "At least your headache seems to have gone, I think you passed it to me," she feebly joked.

------------

"I'm... uh.. really sorry about that. Really, really sorry," apologised Anna. "But, uh, the Moebius version of you... well... uh... has a reputation... and..."

------------

"It won't be him, or her," dismissed Ziona. "They got to pick up Zet before coming here. And with all the paperwork that'll entail, I don't think we'll see them till lunchtime."

"But you haven't been able to use your power, so how can you be having a headache?" asked Hope.

-------

"I have a rough idea of that reputation. But still, I doubt she walks around in uniform. Regardless, has my partner processed you to make you an official resident?" Zamy asked.

"Then again... Chances are Shadow came back to check on him. Wanna bet that freaking hodgeheg gave it a lift back here after taking care of Zet ?" Glen said, playing with Zionna,'s hair.

--------------------

"You should have been able to make the difference Anna."Said Old Red."But no matter,We avoided the worst."

-------------------------

Locke was done with his part of the job, and came back in the hotel, giving orders to the E.S.T group stationned on the resort.