The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Basically...wait what? Where did you come from?

.............just take the compliment......In any case, none of you will be able to defeat me. As long as the Master Emerald still stands, I can continuously go back and draw power from it to keep me from losing energy.

I am a magical Skunk who can shadow meld and use wind magic. Waited BLAZE get back here I have an idea.

Yeah... You just told everyone including your rival cheerleader your weak point Pinky.

Eh, why not just smash it.

*picks up comically oversized hammer*

I'm a werehog. I am strong. I could just smash it but I want to see you and the cheerleader battle first Pinkster

You can't just "Smash it" O_o it's very destruction could destroy an entire island and cause a very drastic shift in power. even if you were to defeat me and take it off its shrine, destroying it would be no east feat. You risk your life in the process.

Here's an idea. I battle this cheerleader, and then afterwards, I promise not to use my super form again unless someone else tries to do so. I may wish to win, but I will only do it in a fair match.

Geoffrey's already come back from the dead here. Don't think 'risking life' is much of a risk!

As I said. I want to see a fight first before the emerald is smashed...Pink-e-o

Knuckles look up the island is above us. *Shadowmelds to the shrine the shadowmelds the master erald with him to Mobotropolis* And now an island will crush them all.

*Teleports in fronts on Skye in a column of fire* Okay, I'm back and--*sees Knuckles again* Excuse me, I need to have another laughing fit in the Sol Zone.* Teleports back to Sol Zone and has another laughing fit*

1 person likes this

*Activates teleporter to orbiting space station. Turns on global monitors.*

Right. Lets watch the carnage.

Okay, I admit I did not see that coming.

Chaos control. *Zips the Master emerald back to the shrine* You again underestimate my power. I could just decimate this entire land so that there's nothing worth fighting for other than yourself.

I'm lost. Where am I again? All this transporting around has messed up my brain.

Knuckles let's see what happens when I do this.

The servants are the seven chaos

Chaos is power controlled by my will

The Controller exists to Enslave the chaos

Depower Knuckles and the cheerleader completely and cut them off from the chaos energy forever without my life forfiet by this same chant.

Geoffrey I am the Guardian of the Master Emerald. I AM a living chaos emerald. One cannot simply cut me off from its power. It may react to you, but my connection with it is much greater.

The servers are the seven chaos.

Chaos is power, power enriched by the heart.

The controller is the one that unifies the chaos.

Negate Geoffrey's reaction to the Master Emerald so that he may never use it for evil again.

Plus you didn't put some effort in your chant. No Italic or anything <_<

Knuckles you can't cut me off either.

"So that he may never use it for evil" my dear rival. I may not be able to completely cut off your reaction, but I can manipulate it to ensure a just cause. Which reminds me, Cheerleader our hyper forms should ware off any minute now from past experience. Let's say you and I return back to the ground and fight this out fairly.

Seeing as how everyone appears to power over the chaos force, I will use this fake chaos emerald which still has a lot of power and see if it can transport me elsewhere for now.

CHAOS CONTROL!

*Disappears*

Well you are an incarnation of Sonic in some sorts. He almost has as much reactant as me, with all those power rings he collects.

Oh good. Things are calming down. Looks like I don't need to use this then. *Powers down the global chaos siphon*

*Appears*

Found what I can use to turn into super form but I'm not going to use it because there would be no fair fight with it.

*Looks up*

What's that in the sky?

You guys still underestimate me. Chocolate is infinite, giving me comparable energy to the Master Emerald.

Maybe I should show you just a bit of my power.

CHEER BLAST!!!