teamrandom21

Uh oh: some bad news about the comics

4 posts in this topic

I hate to tell you guys this but Sega Of America isn't so pleased with the idea of the freedom fighters in the comics. What SOA wants is the comics to be more like the games because their tired of people wondering where the FF are and wanting to see Sonic and Sally together. 

With all these lawsuits, Archie really isn't able to defend or fight this, and while Ian Flynn did save them the 1st time around, SOA will be getting their way. As for how I know this, this comes from conversations from my friend who's talked to people at Sega. This is also why I believe Ian has shot himself in the foot by defending them, as Sega may not want to make him write a game now because they think he'll want the FF in it.

Excuse me for this but: WHAT THE hell is wrong with people?! Why do they hate the FF so much just because some fans are too eager to wait? and why blame Flynn for all this?? 

Or penders. Even if the lawsuit didn't happen sega was planning on doing this. Ian said he wanted to redesign the characters, and I think at the time it was more of "had to". 

Edited by teamrandom21

So we now have confirmation that Sega has a crippling fear of success and money?
Seriously, why aren't they trying to get closer to whats working instead of farther away? *sigh* Guess i'll never get to play as Shard or a competent Amy Rose ina Sonic game now. Dang.