Red TF

Lost Hedgehog Tales

7 posts in this topic

It's pretty strange that no one created a topic for this. Welp.

LHT%20Logo.jpg

So, basicly the LHT tells us about what was going to happen in StH/SU if not some legal issues with Penders. There are 5 parts and only part 1 was released for now and it tells us about what was planned prior "Worlds Collide".

So, you can read it here.

P.S.: sorry for so small OP. Don't have too much idea what to write about without spoiling the whole part.

Edited by Red TF

This was all over deviantart this was the thing I was most looking forwards to before World's Unite.

Deleted

Edited by Survivor

It's pretty strange that no one created a topic for this. Welp.

LHT%20Logo.jpg

So, basicly the LHT tells us about what was going to happen in StH/SU if not some legal issues with Penders. There are 5 parts and only part 1 was released for now and it tells us about what was planned prior "Worlds Collide".

So, you can read it here.

P.S.: sorry for so small OP. Don't have too much idea what to write about without spoiling the whole part.

never knew about this but thank you for posting it. so excited about this.

hey guys. i know a topic was already made about the lost hedgehog tales, but i want to make anther simply asking what do you think ian is going to let out of the bag in the upcoming parts of lost hedgehog tales?

(Mod note. The topics have been merged as there already is an existing one and no need to make another when the original can cover the question asked.)