Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dongqiuc

#soniccomicmissed Sonic Comics MISSED in the scanf's Archie Comic section

7 posts in this topic

yeah,i've said it,there has an Sonic Comics've mis-uploaded,annnnd the missed comic is; Archie STC/Megaman FCBD Specials'15,the Reason i've ask for Those missed comics is Because INconsistency on the updated comic list in Mobius Encyclopaedia;most of STH:Worlds Unite have been uploaded,BUT,the Issue zero—STC/Megaman FCBD Specials'15 isn't in the Free Comic Day Specials Folder of Archie comic section.

Hello Dongqiuc,

Please remember that we are a site that publishes the comics for free. We get these comics from donators who also do it for free. Unless we get those comics from them, we won't be able to put them on the site. It's as easy as that really. Hopefully that answers your question.

Kind Regards,

Shadow, Sonic Scanf Administrator

Actually, there was one more reason. To put it simply it's just a reprint. In Mega Man's case it is a reprint of a few pages about Xander Payne from different issues. In Sonic's it is "Into the Unknown" story that was published in the StH #275 (for the third time) which is already available. So we decided not to waste server's hard drive space. I'm terribly sorry, but try to understand.

Edited by Red TF

I'd like it if they added more super digest. (not sure if they are but you get my point) i really like them.

Most of the time they simply reprint stories from the main comics.  That is why most are not included.

We do, unless those stories are printed elsewhere, such as Silver's Origin story