Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shadow

The Going Away/Coming Back thread

5 posts in this topic

Technically a thread where we, the staff, can post if we're away for some time. But I assume regular users can use it too, because reasons. Please keep in mind that this thread isn't only ment for permanent leaves. Oh, and don't spam the thread with oneliners such as 'I'll be away for a few days' or 'I'm back'. I'll remove them. If too many of these posts occur, I'll make the thread Staff only.

I'm not really going away, but it's better that I mention it anyway.

For the coming weeks (give or take 15 weeks), I'll be extremely busy. My final traineeship has started, meaning that I have to work for 4 full days and the fifth day f*cking school decided to give us an entire school day too.

So what about the evenings, oh glorious Admin Cheery?

Well, that's where my other job, driving lessons and the gym come in. On Monday, Wednesday and Friday evening I'll be working at my other job. Wouldn't say I'm this unmissable person, but they're going to have a really rough time if I ain't going to be there. And Tuesday and Thursday are reserved for the gym. The gym costs each month are pretty high, and I have a subscribtion for 2 years (only 1 left), so I can't afford to go just once or not. And somehow I also need to put my driving lessons in there somewhere. Probably on either Tuesday or Thursday evening, after or before the gym. On Saturday mornings I work, but I should be free for the entire day.

So yeah, these weeks are going to be extremely exhausting for me. I have no idea if I'm able to look at the forum at my traineeship (my previous underestimated me and thus at times didn't have work for me, so I technically was able to), but otherwise I'll only be checking the forum after work. Probably in the breaks, I dunno.

As a reminder, given my status gott quickly buried, I'll be away in London (literally setting off in a few minutes) and might not be back until Monday evening.  Or I might be able to be on a little.  Just not sure yet.

Behave while I'm gone!

This useful topic died D: ... BUMP!

Okay yeah, as I said in my status I'm going away for two weeks starting on the 27th and I should be back on the 10th of August. I will be going Inter-rail across some of Europe which will probably make it a little difficult for me to come on very often but I will try to make an effort to do so (just to make sure you aren't causing too much trouble ^^)

So yeah...behave yourselves while I'm gone

Have fun on your trip Dylan!  We'll try to keep things in order while you're gone!

I was already aware of Dilly's trip and he knows that he better enjoy it!