Shadow

Games that you are currently playing

252 posts in this topic

Here you can post the games that you are currently playing.

Super Smash Bros Brawl - I never owned a Wii, so i never really had the chance to play said game. Now that I have a Wii U, I'm finally able to do. I'm going to play it with a Nunchuck and Wiimote for now, since I'm not a big fan of the classic controller and currently I'm not aware of any other options.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Technically been playing this game for some time already, but never really had the time for it. My interest for it isn't too high either though... I don't know, I love Zelda and while I can see that this is a great game, it just doesn't appeal to me at the moment. But it deserves every praise it gets.

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : I've been playing this for some time. Just finished village elders quests.

Digimon World Re-Digitize : I stopped playing it for some time, Waiting for the "Training Mood" to come back.

Bleach Heat The Soul 7 : I play this one when I'm bored from the two above.

The Legend Of Spyro : Dawn Of The Dragon : I've lost a little interest in it. Slowed down the progress.I'm right now on Destroyers back.

Bleach 3rd Phantom : I'm on the bleach tower. Clearing one floor everyday.

Batman Arkham Origins- Just playing it in time for when Arkham Knight comes out

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess- Never really finished it

Ni No Kuni - From now on, I'm using a randomizer to pick games for me to play, since... I have a massive list of unplayed games, for basically every console I own. But since I only recently got a PS3, I decided to continue there. So yeah, Ni No Kuni was the result! I'm pretty happy with the result, as Ni No Kuni is one of the games that made me very curious if I should buy a PS3 or not. And since I could buy it from a friend for a cheap price, that was a given. Soo... taking a small break from Tales games, and going back to a different kind of RPG smile.gif

I don't think I will finish this game as fast as Graces F, since I am still planning to pick up video making. Something is just stopping me and I don't know what.

Resident Evil 0-5 + Code Veronica X - I make it a point that if I have a series of games, I play those series of games in chronological order. One of the five tributes I shall be giving to Capcom. The others, for the record, being Megaman (Counting X), Devil May Cry, Onimusha, and Breath of Fire. So far, I've beaten Resident Evil 0 and 1. ...Which brings me to two. I was doing the Leon A-Claire B version, until I realized that apparently they seem to have erased it and made Claire A-Leon B the canon one. ...Thanks Capcom. ^_^ So I'll be doing that scenario next.

Why is 6 not up there you ask? ...Well, ...Because to me, there is no 6. ...Let's put it that way.

Final Fantasy VIII - Funny enough, I was just playing this game to test something out. Next thing I know, a wave of Nostalgia just hits me like a ton of bricks. I'll admit that 8 certainly wasn't the best, though my Partner in terms of my book seems to disagree. But I always had a...special love for this one. There was something...So relaxing and tranquil about it, the same kind of feeling I felt in Final Fantasy VII, but not to the same degree. So, sure enough, my Focus has turned to this game. ^_^ Currently, I just did some crazy Level Grinding and currently I'm in Timber.

Mario Kart 8 - Still working on my gold glider and it's just one of those games I can pick up and hop online for some races anytime I feel like it. Oh and we got a patch coming out soon too!

Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge - I bought this awhile back on VC when it was on sale and actually just beat it last night. Not too bad for a gameboy Mega Man game... now just 4 more to go!

Tomodachi Life - This is just one of those games you play a bit every day, so that's what I've been doing.

Mercenary Kings - Grabbed it on PSN recently and while I have some minor problems with it, it's still a pretty good game.

Final Fantasy III (DS remake)- Okay, so I used to always watch my brother play Final Fantasy games growing up, but never played them myself. So a couple years ago, he got me FF2 for PSP, and FF3 for DS for my birthday. I have since beat 2, but just got around to playing 3 recently. I'm still about halfway through, but i've been working on it. I actually played around on the original NES rom of 3 years ago, but never beat it. So now i'm going to!

Sonic Unleashed (PS2)-Bought if for my birthday 2 years ago and got halfway through, but since my brother and I shared a memory card, when I moved away, he kept my data. I have since bought my own memory card, and so I actually have to start over. But i'm super excited about finishing this one, because I saw him beat the Wii version, and it looked really fun. And I actually like the werehog's gameplay, what I played of it anyway.

Sonic Rivals 2 (PSP)-Bought this one about a year ago. I finished Tails and Silver's stories, and got halfway through Shadow's. But now finishing it is a matter of getting my game to actually work. The little disc cartridge was cracked when I got it, but I managed to get it to work after taping it back together. But lately it hasn't wanted to work, so I need a new outer cartridge thing for it. The game itself it cool though, I enjoy a fun little racing game every now and then.

Pokemon Ruby-I'll say it now, I'm probably not gonna get the remakes. I liked gen 3 for what it was and playing a remake just wouldn't be the same. But I won't get off topic about that. The reason I'm playing this one again right now isn't for the main story, I actually already beat that a little while back. But I once got 50 wins in the battle tower on this verison, before I knew anything about raising your pokemon's base stats, and used awful guys like Solrock and Sealeo. Not even Walrein, just Sealeo. So I wanted to raise up a good team, and see if I can beat the battle tower agian, now that I know what i'm doing. I think I can do it!

Lunar Silver Star Harmony (PSP)-This is actually the 3rd(?) remake of the game Lunar: The Silver Star, originally for Sega CD (later remade for Playstation, GBA, and PSP). I never played the original versions, but my brother had the PS version, and I watched him beat that one. I got the GBA version a while back and beat it, but I wanted this one, because the gameplay is more true to the original version (the GBA's battle system was a bit simplified), and because it's voice acted, like the original. Only with new voices, which takes getting used to. The interesting thing is, the title theme for this version is the same song as the PS version, sung by the same lady, only with re-written words. It's kinda weird.

Out of all of those, I'm most actively playing FF3, but I'm working on all of them as I can. I like to try and finish one thing before I start another, but it doesn't always happen.

Well, currently, I'm finally back on a game I have been running after for years now : FUEL.

This racing game has eluded my wallet for at least 5 years ! Which is as impressive as the available playground: an entire country.

Also, I play a bit of saint row 3 on the side.

Well, currently, I'm finally back on a game I have been running after for years now : FUEL.

This racing game has eluded my wallet for at least 5 years ! Which is as impressive as the available playground: an entire country.

Also, I play a bit of saint row 3 on the side.

Deleted

Edited by Survivor

Demon's Crest (SNES) - I wanted to play something completely different. Then I looked at the sky, and a bird shouted at me to play this game. So yeah, Demon's Crest. I will be playing this as a side game alongside the ones I'm currently playing.

I was mainly in search of some new 2D Platformers. Rocket Knight Adventures is also a game that is on the list, but I'll keep that one for a bit later. Demon's Crest is one of these games I had still lying around, so I though eh, why not. I swear I remember having Gargoyle's Quest too but I can't find it. Too bad.

Demon's Crest is a spin-off of the infamous difficult game Ghost 'n Goblins. And I must admit.. I have not completed that game yet. I did finish the first playthrough, which was a pain. Only to end up with a screen saying that it was an illusion (haha f*ck you Capcom). This game so far on the other hand... Has a perfect difficulty. I'm not that far yet, but this game challenges me while not having me stuck on the same level for hours because I can't continue. Like I said, I'm not that far but it's a good impression.

Kirby's Dream Land 2 (Game Boy) - I still want to get more into Kirby. I've played the first one and Nightmare in Dreamland and they were... okay but not really my cup of tea. But it is one of those franchises that I am willing to give a chance. Kirby games are rather... short, so that is really appealing to me. On that note, I'm already in world 4. I don't know how many there are left but I'm not expecting much more.

I am in the middle of many many games which I haven't finished. So I'll start with the one I'm playing now

Mario Kart Wii

My brother finished it before me so I have to try and finish it now. Am on the mirror events which are pretty annoying. Stuck on the Special Cup

Tales of Xillia - (:

I could just stop there since everybody here knows how much I love Tales games. But eh, I just can't like Ni No Kuni, how much I try. Because I want to, believe me. Oh well, I'll pick it up another day, Xillia time now. I'm starting with Jude's playthrough since literally EVERYBODY suggested me to do so. Apparently Milla's playthrough is a bit difficult.

I have played and finished Graces F, which people compare to Dark Souls (which is a bit extreme if you ask me), on the second to highest difficulty. But eh, I'll trust you guys on this.

Right now, I'm revisiting Dead Space, now that my PC is capable of running it smoothly. I'm also on-and-off playing Xenoblade Chronicles [wii], Final Fantasy 14 [pc], and trying to 1CC Ikaruga and Radiant Silvergun [xbox].

Counter Strike Zero Condition : I'm going to get all of the Tour of Duty medals to end the "Curse".

Sonic Adventure 2 - I recently started playing through this game again for the hundredth time. I got a new Wii U pro controller adapter for the pc and decided to try it out on this game.

Azure Striker Gunvolt - It came out today so time to dive in!

Diablo 3 - I play this a bunch with my friends... and Seasons start tonight so I know I'll be playing it more. Time to level another Monk!

Mega Man Legends - I'm almost done with it, but this game has been great! Now if I can only find the sequel for a decent price...

Transformers Prime (3DS) - Been playing the multiplayer mode against 3 CPUs. After all, it's a 4-player game. (^-^)

227937_front.jpg

I've been playing a lot of Minecraft lately. My friends and I are building a fragmented city connected by suspended air-rails. It's slow going, but it's coming along nicely!

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker : I'm stuck in the torture champer! Is there anyway to get past it? Not even sonic can push a button that fast.

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile - I have a very terrible memory. I know that I have played this game as a kid when I still owned my PS1, but that's literally all I know. And that I love Klonoa but that's beside the point. Since I'm going to school again, I needed some new games to play during the lessons/breaks. So I'm starting with some platformers, because they aren't too long and have great nostalgic value to me. I will be playing this alongside Crash Bandicoot and Spyro, but these will have to wait. But I don't think it will be very long until I've beaten this game, since Monday and Tuesday are my longest days at school. Completed

Spyro the Dragon - The second in my platformers replaying list thing. Klonoa was a good game which I really enjoyed, and it gave me back many nostalgic feelings of zis past. And that's exactly what I'm feeling with this game, though I currently prefer Klonoa. I might even aim for 100% completion, something I seldom do in platformers. Which is a good thing.

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk - Backloggery's fortune cookie kept recommending Ni No Kuni to me. And we all know how that ended. Soo, after a few more tries, this one was the ultimate result. I was kind of hoping for this one to be chosen, since I don't have any experience with the Atelier games yet, and I'm not in the mood to play Hyperdimension Neptunia first. Soo... hai. Only started this game up so I don't have any progress so far.

2 hours in, and I can say it's a loveable and attractive game. Much better than Ni No Kuni, which I still can't like.

Deleted

Edited by Survivor

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - It's finally time. Bokxie gets introduced to the Kingdom Hearts franchise. There never was anything holding me back from it, except other priorities. But now I'm finally able to. I might be switching this with Atelier Ayesha all the time, dunno how much excitement I'll get out of KH. I will start with playing the original. I know storywise it isn't advisable but eh, I don't really care too much about that. If Kingdom Hearts does get me really excited, I might play it storywise. Have to see about that.