NeKit

Regarding the comics

85 posts in this topic

Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. Registering is the least a guy can do, you know?

Hello guys,I just register here just to browse at the recent sonic comics

and sometimes look at the old ones,hope u guys don't mind. ^_^

Thank you for this great site, I really like it, I've been reading it for months, because where I live you can't buy this fantastic and awsome comic :(. I think it's not a big request to register in order to read the comics. Nobody's forcing you to upload them, but you are doing it. So thank you very much again :lol: !

I'm a new member and the main reason I registered was to keep having access to the comics. Registering was easy and it's worth trying it out.

Thank you very much, it's really a great pleasure that you upload these comics

I found this sight about a month or so ago and it really saved my butt when hunting for comics. The least I can do to repay that is to sign up and show my support for what's being done here!

As a collector of the comics I have been using this site to read and re-read issues so that I can keep the actual comics sleeved. Thanks for keeping this site up to date and awesome!

How about a donate now button or something? I would gladly send some bucks your way to keep this service running.

Gotta come clean -- I signed up to keep browsing the comics. It was free and lowers the traffic, so it helps, right? Especially since I can't get every single issue and I do wanna stay up to date.

But even without that, this looks like an awesome community so far -- so I'm proud to be here with or without 'em!

Hope to see you guys around the board soon!

Just signed up and it's without a doubt, worth it. :) I just wanted to say I came across this site earlier this year (where have I been? lol ;p). so thank you for the free comics! i definitely appreciate it! LOVE FROM NYC :3

Yesterday, Icame on to this beloved website to find I wasn't allowed on it. I had been on several times previously and brought my knowledge of sonic from almost nothing to lots. I went on this website all the time and was so annoyed when I saw the notice. But I realized that it was worth it to see all the sonic comics so now I have. I would really suggest doing it. You can see so much on here and the sign up is so easy. This website has done so much for you to view the comics for free. Give back something by registering to the site. :)

1 person likes this

I came to this site so i could read the comics and everything else on this site i am a real sonic fan to the core so i thought why not sign up totelly worth it to read the comics

I love being able to see the comics on this site, and seriously - registering only takes a few seconds and keystrokes. Why not? :)

I was thinking of joining this website. Now I finally had the guts to do it. Especially worth it for the comics. :D

I am loving this site already. <3

I was actually surprised that we didn't have to sign up at first.

Anyhow, it's no problem sir.

You guys have the newest issue up already! Definitely worth the sign up!

Amazing quality and super timing! If you haven't signed up yet, I recommend it! :D

The joy of a free sign-up: nothing to lose, everything to gain! Amazing speed and quality with delivering the latest issues :D

free sing-up for free comics? Why even wasting time thinking not to do it!?

Thanks for providing us with these comics!

Signed up just for comics now. The only thing that stopped me before was the website not being complete English, but I can deal with it

Hello!! I've literally signed up here a few seconds ago, and I'm eager to begin again to plow through this ENDLESS collection of comics y'all have here!!! I've gotta say, you guys are really kind to have all of these comics here, HD, complete, and right up to date, all with no charge except a quick sign-up for free!!! :rolleyes: Thank you very much!!! :D Also, not that it matters to us members here, but will you ever be open again to non-members after all troubles are resolved? Just curious. ;)

Glad to see that access to the scans wasn't completely cut off. (It was thanks to this site that I was able to read all of StC and a good deal of early Archie; many thanks to everyone that scanned them)

Well it's too bad I can't read the comic without logging in. But it's okay as I just join now and all I'm just doing on this site is reading comics so it's okay :) So thanks for letting me join :D