Tj10

Animal Crossing New Leaf

14 posts in this topic

Didn't see a topic on this game so I decided to make one. Are there any 3DS owners with this game that might like to exchange friend codes? If so, post them here. While you're at it you can also use this topic to post pictures from you game or share dream suite codes. I suppose I'll start.

My 3DS code is: 0044-2803-6292

and my Dream Suite code is: 5600-2360-9411

My town's signature fruit is the Cherry, so if there's ever a time you'd like to drop by to sell your fruit or ask me about Turnip Prices, let me know.

You are aware 3DS codes can be posted correct?

Therefore, the use of posting 3DS codes is useless here. A discussion about the game isn't bad though. I don't have a 3ds yet, but it will sure be one of my first games to buy when I get one.

A beautiful addition to a wonderful franchise that has meant so much to me since 2002. This was the first time since the GameCube version that I felt the wonder of having a town and so much to do in it. It brings elements of the past 3 releases and adds several more. And this is one instance that the 3D actually improves the experience. Definitely a must buy for anyone with a 3DS or are fans of the series in general. You will not be disappointed, except perhaps by the many sea bass you'll catch.

1 person likes this

This is actually my first exposure to the series.

Question, are the other ones worth checking out if I already have the most resent installment?

I have only played the DS version (wild world) and it was pretty fun, I spend alot of hours in it. Do not expect to see anyone online though.

I have no idea about the Gamecube version, but I'm hearing very positive reactions about it, so you might check it out sometime.

I've heard about Animal Crossing. Is it actually as good as it seems? I am planning on getting it soon but I am still checking the ratings and comments.

I've heard about Animal Crossing. Is it actually as good as it seems? I am planning on getting it soon but I am still checking the ratings and comments.

Depends mainly on your taste. I really enjoyed the game(s), especially the DS one. Aside from that, it is very addicting too. But if you leave the game alone for a time... PREPARE FOR WEEDS! But it's a game worth checking out nonetheless

Thanks. I'm pretty sure I'll like it. I'll try it out sometime. Maybe download the demo to see.

It's worth checking out? Cheery said that...Okay I'll try it on the DS version, The wild world.

Well if you do have a 3ds I would recommend checking out the new one. It's, of course, the most recent and if I'm correct there are a lot of people still online every day. If you do not own a 3ds, just go for the DS version, it still stands up greatly to this day.

Well if you do have a 3ds I would recommend checking out the new one. It's, of course, the most recent and if I'm correct there are a lot of people still online every day. If you do not own a 3ds, just go for the DS version, it still stands up greatly to this day.

You just posted your 250th post. how do you write it? conragulation? congratulation? ...

Congratulations, but like I said before, I don't care about the amount of posts :3 But thanks anyways

Back on topic though, have you made a decision?

Every time i think about it, It reminds me of Strong World...

checked it on wiki,I'm Going to get! Of course after finishing that pile of games!!

When I finished giving the money for house i was like *hell yeah* but after upgrading the house *O_O oh god why* 120,000 money is needed for that ?!!